I just added a brand new FAQ section to the web site. It was long overdue.
Here is the first batch of questions:
- Can a tool that uses a textual notation be considered UML compliant?
- What are the differences between TextUML and the real UML?
- I thought UML was all about raising the level of abstraction. Why should I go back to coding?
- How much does the TextUML Toolkit cost?
- Is the TextUML Toolkit open source?
- What diagrams can I create with the TextUML Toolkit?
Do you have any questions that are not answered in the FAQ or do not agree with or understand an answer? Fire your comments, I am always happy to hear from you.